Monday 4 June 2012

Understanding Watercolour

I was stewarding at the LAS Exhibition this afternoon which gave me an opportunity to watch Nigel Street demonstrating his water colour techniques and hear some useful tips. He really does understand the medium and I think I could learn quite a lot from him. I know he's running a couple of weekend courses at Trumpet Corner in October and I'm seriously considering booking. I just need to make sure about holiday times first.

Nigel hasn't yet put the details on his website yet but that is worth looking at any way - http://nigelstreet.co.uk/ The courses that tempt me last two days: 6th - 7th October and 13th - 14th October. Pick up a leaflet from Trumpet Corner or call in at the LAS Exhibition on its final day (Tuesday 5 June)

No comments:

Post a Comment